2021 in Retrospect with DKEY Bank
2021 has been a starting and productive year for DKEY Bank. In spite of everything, here’s the summary of fruitful and exciting 2021 and let’s continue to cheer for another prosperous and successful year ahead!
DKEY Bank Milestone: Achievements Unlocked in 2021
Before we hit the ground running in 2022, let’s take a look back at what we have accomplished in the last year:
- Deployed smart contract on Binance Smart Chain in March 2021
- Issued Whitepaper 1.0 in April 2021
- Launched DKEY Bank official website in April 2021
- Raised $1,320,000 through Seed Round in April 2021
- Listed on ProBit Global at $1 per DKEY in June 2021
- Launched beta version DKEY Bank App with Swap Vault and Staking Vault in June 2021
- Raised $800,000 through Private Sales Round 1 and Round 2 in June 2021
- Listed on Coinranking, Coinpaprika, Nomics, Blockspot, Cryptocurrencyliveprices in July 2021
- Started to organise monthly community-building campaigns since August 2021
- Entrusted 20 million DKEY to Marathon Trust for valuation, custodial and escrow services in August 2021
- Introduced Savings feature: Flexi Savings and Fixed Savings in October 2021
- Introduced new staking contract ranging from 500 DKEY to 50,000 DKEY in October 2021
- Revamped DKEY Bank website with new content and layout in November 2021
- Added liquidity pool on PancakeSwap: BUSD/DKEY and WBNB/DKEY in November 2021
- Listed on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko in November 2021
- Launched Transfer feature on DKEY Bank App in November 2021
- Celebrated launching of DKEY Bank concept office in December 2021
- Partnered with TokenPocket and FormosArt in December 2021
- Raised $800,000 through Private Sales Round 3 and completed private sales rounds with a total of $1.6 million in December 2021
- Data Summary in 2021: Market Cap = $314.48 million; Total Value Locked = $4,036,000; Total Staked DKEY = 5,045,000; Total Rewards = $260,449.52; Number of Stakeholders =890
DKEY Bank Partnership: Featuring with More Strategic Partners
We’ve got good news to share! DKEY Bank announced CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko, PancakeSwap, TokenPocket, FormosArt as new partners. We can’t wait to see what’s in store with these partnerships.
DKEY was finally listed on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko after several submissions. CoinMarketCap makes crypto assets widely accessible by providing users with fair, timely and accurate information. Whereas CoinGecko assesses and ranks crypto assets across key criteria, including development activity, community support and public interest. Listing on these most established and trusted price tracking websites means that DKEY is transparently visible to the global crypto community. You can now research on these sites about DKEY’s live price, trading volume, trading pairs and even market data before buying.
We always view Exchange Listing as a stepping stone for every crypto asset to boost its adoption status in the community. PancakeSwap is one of the most popular automated market makers (AMM) on the Binance Smart Chain that allows users to trade BEP-20 tokens against a liquidity pool. AMM is used to enable the automatic trading of crypto assets and helps users swap between two crypto assets at a fair market price. Currently, we have two liquidity pools on PancakeSwap: BUSD/DKEY and WBNB/DKEY. So, you may trade DKEY on PancakeSwap with different pairs!
The greatest advantage of partnering with the largest multi-blockchain crypto wallet is that TokenPocket supports all crypto and dApps associated with blockchain networks like EOS, BSC, ETH, HECO and many more. It is not merely a wallet but also a one-stop shop for dApps, blockchains and cryptocurrencies. As for security, users are given full access to their crypto assets because all private keys are kept in users’ devices and protected with many layers of encryption. Additionally, users can swap crypto and trade on decentralised exchanges easily via TokenPocket. In short, this partnership enables users to have powerful and secure crypto assets management.
As Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) are shaking up the art world, DKEY Bank makes a wise decision to partner with FormosArt, the NFT marketplace. FormosArt provides a platform to protect digital creations, allowing digital artists to showcase and sell artworks via blockchain technology. It also offers collectors the opportunity to own the original piece digitally signed by the creator. They will assist in marketing and promoting DKEY Bank artworks by using DKEY as the settlement unit. Soon, you will be able to buy an art piece with DKEY!
DKEY Bank Future Trends: More Excitement Awaits
Looking at a series of campaigns organised in 2021, we received overwhelming responses from participants, which motivates us to launch more community-building activities. Hence, we will be organising the first-ever airdrop contest in January 2022! After completing private sales rounds, we plan to launch presales and public sales to bring DKEY to another stage in the crypto space. And, the latest version of DKEY Bank whitepaper will be released soon in January 2022. So, stay tuned to 2022!
Official Website: https://dkey.io
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6AKtDkKCuSNg25jC7yUKkg
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/dkeybank
Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/hHIutaeaNfw0NWE1